Wayfayrer Chicken Curry with Potato & Rice - Diced chicken breast in a curry sauce with wholegrain rice and potatoes.
Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- No artifical flavours, colours or preservatives
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Cooked Chicken Breast (17%)(Chicken, Corn starch), Water, Cooked Wholegrain Brown Rice (13%), Onion, Potato (8%), Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Rapeseed Oil, Yoghurt (Milk), Maize Starch, Ginger Puree, Coconut Milk Powder, Lemongrass, Modified Maize Starch, Double Cream (Milk), Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract (Fish), Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Spices, Garlic Puree, Salt, Chilli Puree, Concentrated Lime Juice, Lime Leaves.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 511kj/121kcal. Protein: 7.7g. Carbohydrate: 9.8g. Fat: 5.4g.
- Allergens - Fish and Dairy
No ratings yet.